Monday, May 2, 2011

Heading to Brutus's house.

Me and my men were on our way to see Brutus at his place, to come up with our plan to execute Caesar. When we arrived I told Brutus that the men with me were cool. I then asked if I could have a word with him about what we are about to plan. When we returned back to the men Brutus was telling them to put their hands together, and I was like yeah like a oath, but he said no quickly. This made me a little furious, but I knew I had to agree with everything Brutus said in order to keep him in my alliance. Brutus made this  long speech.

I then added that some people might be a threat to us, like Marc Antony, but he felt that Antony just might end up killing himself over Caesar's death. I just let it slide and listened to what Brutus had to say. It was  time to go, because we were set to kill Caesar in 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment