Friday, May 6, 2011

Trying to make amends.

The death of Caesar cause many Romans to become confused and upset about what happened to Caesar. This was something I did not plan out after the murder of Caesar. I had to think fast, because I didn't want the people to start a riot. But of course Brutus knew exactly what to do in this case. At this point Antony was coming back. We had to make sure Antony doesn't try to take revenge for Caesar's death. Brutus said like always that he is no harm to us.Antony came in and saw Caesar's body. I was really nervous as to what he might do next.
Antony was really upset, but he just wanted to know why we killed Caesar. It seemed to me that he was okay with Caesar's death and does not want revenge on Caesar. This is becoming a great day for me, and I hope everything goes as smoothly as this went.

No comments:

Post a Comment